So I decided to jump on the band wagon. Everyone I knew was watching this show, and my news feeds were filled with tons of Stranger Things reactions. So when I was packing to go to Paris, I thought it was the perfect time to watch this show. Boy was I wrong! So instead of packing like I planned, I was glued to my laptop for 8 hours. I only got up for food and the bathroom of course.
I don’t want to spoil too much but I am warning you now, Spoilers Ahead!
So let me just pause for a minute to commend the cast, producers, directors, and everyone else apart of making this show. It was so good. I couldn’t keep my eyes of the screen! One thing I loved about this show show was how they had kids as the main actors. Can I just say that all of them are so talented! I couldn’t get over it.
Anyway, lets get back to the show. If you like suspenseful drama or sci-fi, then this is the show for you. It is dealing with creatures, magical powers, and other dimensions. It is definitely a show that is great to check out with Halloween just around the corner. With this show, there is always something new going on or revealing to keep you interested. When I finished the season, I believe I had more questions then answers.
My questions and predictions…
- What exactly happened to Eleven? Where did she go?
- Why does Hopper happen to know where Eleven might/ might not be ( why was he chose to know this information)?
- When is season 2, and how can they top season 1?
- I do believe Eleven is alive but I think she chose to stay hidden to protect those she cares about.
- I think the previous demogorgon is gone and I think Will is going to become the next demogorgon.
I still can’t get over how much I loved this show. If there are any other theories or predictions, please let me know.
Photo from: theverge.com