What Up! What Up! What Up!
If you do not want to know what happened in the Teen Wolf finale, then I would stop reading right now.
The finale was so good that I needed a good 30 mins to just soak it all in after I watched it. There were laughs and tears, lets just say my emotions went on a roller coaster. I feel like a lot happened in that one episode that I didn’t know what to do with myself. I just want to take a moment to thank Jeff Davis for putting Teen Wolf in my life.
OK, now down to business. The pack was dealing with the wild hunt and trying to get Stiles back. Here are some of my favorite things that happened during the episode.
- Stiles comes Back! – It was about time.
- Melissa & Argent kiss!!! – I loved it and I was expecting it because they had been spending a lot of time together. I loved how he asked why she kissed him and she said “because that was hot” I was like You Go Girl!
- Lydia finally realizes she loves Stiles and wants to tell him – When she is going through her memories, I was literally tearing up. She finally admitted to herself how she truly felt about Stiles and that was one of the best parts
- Stiles and Lydia KISS!!! – This was my absolute favorite part of the show. I love the way they shot that scene, it was absolutely beautiful and what every Teen Wolf fan needed. Finally, as stated in the title, after all these years Stydia is together.
This finale was loaded with tons of memories and my heart couldn’t take it all. When they were bringing back all the memories of Stiles, it was hard for me to keep myself together.I had to calm myself down because of all the emotions. I think the winter finale was great and the ending gave me all the feels.
Things I want to see in the last 10 episodes of the summer are
- I want Allison to some how come back and be with Scott
- I want Derek to come back because I miss him
- Of course, more of Stydia!
These are only a few of the things I would like to see but I am super excited for summer to come. Sorry that this post is a little long but I was a little too excited. Please like this post if you enjoyed it and comment below about what you thought about the finale. And as always, The Show Must Go On.
Photo from: hypable.com