It’s that time! SUN, SAND, OCEAN!
I hope everyone is currently enjoying their spring break. This is a time to relax and just enjoy some quality with friends, family, or even yourself. Since this is a time to have fun and enjoy life, here are a couple of shows that will make your spring break even more enjoyable.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Young & Hungry
So if you are relaxing at home, sitting on the plane, or if you and your friends want a show to watch one night, these are just a few you should check out.
They are all comedies that I personally enjoy and will add a bit of laughter to any vacation. Please like below if you enjoyed this post and comment below some other great shows to watch over break. And The Show Must Go On.
Photos from: craveyoutv.com
photo from deadline.com
So its officially summer! I know what you are thinking. What is going on in TV this summer? Well, a whole lot but I won’t try to make this long.
So what has been popular this summer is Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy on Freeform. Their ratings have been great this summer, and I haven’t missed an episode yet. These are two comedys that are worth seeing. These two shows aren’t the only thing that Freeform will have this summer. Pretty Little Liars premieres this summer with its 7th season and so far its looking good. They also have some new shows coming which are Guilt and Dead of Summer. These shows are definitely nothing to laugh about.
Freeform isn’t the only channel with new shows, USA has some up their sleeves also. Queen of the South is an action packed drama about a a woman forced to run away and flee to America for refuge, after her drug dealer boyfriend is murdered in Mexico. This show premieres June 23rd. The also have their show Mr. Robot coming back July 13th which has done very well for itself with a highly anticipated premiere.
Reality TV shows are making a splash in TV like American Ninja Warrior, where the best athletes compete on challenging obstacle courses to win the title American Ninja Warrior on Esquire . Let us not forget Big Brother is happening this summer also. This is the one summer addiction that me and my sis have to watch. This show premieres June 22nd.
These are only snap shots of things that are coming to TV this summer. Lets just say this summer will be eventful.
Each month I try to give a list of shows that will begin premiering. This month here are a few shows that I am looking forward to. Pretty Little Liars already premiered June 2nd, but I am so excited for this season. It is the summer of answers and I can’t wait to find them out. Baby Daddy has already premiered June 3 on ABC Family. This is a great comedy for everyone to enjoy. The cast is also amazing. The new show Proof will be coming June 16 on TNT. This show is about finding out what happens after someone dies. If you want more info in this show, check out my previous blog post about it. Big Brother will be coming on June 24 on CBS. I don’t usually watch reality TV shows but I actually enjoy this one. I like the game and the competition along with it. I think this is a great show for everyone. Teen Wolf will be coming June 29 on MTV. I am really excited for this show. I have missed it so much, and this season there will be more supernatural creatures and new cast members. These are just a few shows that will be coming this month. I hope that this helps you out and if you have interest in any of these shows, you should check them out. I think you will enjoy them all.
We all have our favorite shows and one of the reasons we like them is because of the cast. A cast that gets along is the key to a great show. What makes me enjoy a show even more is that the people enjoy working with each other. We all see what is happening on screen but what you might not know is that the actors of these shows hang out on and off the set. The bond that they have is so amazing that you wouldn’t want to stop watching the show they are on.
One Tree Hill
Still keep in contact after so many years and recently had a reunion. If you check them out on social media you can see how much they talk to each other.
This show is very popular and the cast gets along so well. They get together and watch the Scandal episodes so that they can tweet with the fans. Shonda Rhimes created a great atmosphere and cast, that is one reason why her shows are so successful
. Teen Wolf
This is another cast that I enjoy so much. They are a great mix of people and they get along so well. Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey, and Dylan O’Brien have all lived together and they all get along so well.
This is one comedy that I absolutely love and what makes it better is the cast. They are really close that they even vacation together sometimes. Pretty Little Liars
There may be a lot of drama on screen but off screen these are tons of good vibes. If you check out their Instagram, you will see that all of them post about each other. They take tons of selfies with each other and some of my favorites are Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell. They are best friends in real life and I can’t get enough of them.
These are just a few of the shows that I watch and love on and off set. They have great chemistry and love being around each other and that is what people want from a cast. The fans don’t want it all to be fiction, they want their favorite actors and actresses to like working with each other. These shows prove that right by having great chemistry, fan base, and a successful show. If you want to see some of this chemistry for yourself, check out their Twitter and Instagram. Trust me when I say it will make you love the show even more.
Many people watch TV as a part of everyday life. We have our favorite shows that we watch faithfully. What happens when that show comes to an end? Some people do not know what to watch next or they limit themselves and don’t realize what great shows are out there. Don’t fear cause I am here to help, here are a few tips and suggestions that might help and expand what you are watching.
- I always say to start with your favorite show and the go from there. Netflix is a great tool for finding things that are similar to what you usually watch. It tailors your account to the things you like to watch and what you might like to watch. I use it all the time it is a great tool for someone who is always looking for something new to watch. If I never know what to watch next, I go to Netflix. If you don’t have Netflix, Google is free.
- Look at the writer of your favorite show. One writer that I enjoy is Shonda Rhimes. She writes Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder. I enjoy the plots and twists in the first two shows and I feel that I will love the 3rd. If the writer of your favorite show has done other shows than you should check them out. The shows might have the same type of writing style, plots, or twists that you enjoyed in the first show.
- Genre is also another way to find a show that you can watch. If you typically stick to one type of genre like Drama or mystery, then you should look at shows that are most watched in those categories. Here are some suggestions of the top shows in these categories and a few of my personal favorites.
- Comedies – “Baby Daddy” and “The Office”
- Drama – “Grey’s Anatomy “and “Orange is the New Black”
- Romance – “The Vampire Diaries” and “Gossip Girl”
- Mystery – “Criminal Minds” and “Lost”
- Check out your favorite actors and actresses. You might remember Jennette McCurdy from iCarly. Now she is on a show called Between which I like. Another actress on a new TV show, is Ellie Kemper. I first saw her on The Office and now she is on one of my favorite comedies Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. For movies, people will go to see it just because of the actors/actresses playing in it. The same goes for television, if you personally like an actor/actress you should check out the shows they have been in or will be in.
- Check what is most popular. Certain shows are popular for a reason and that reason could be what makes you interested in it. Even if it is something you would never think you could be interested in, give it a try. I didn’t think I would ever watch Game of Thrones, but I heard so many people talking about it so I gave it a try and now I am addicted.
- Lastly, ask your friends. People you know are sometimes the best to give you advice on new shows. You and your friends probably like a lot of the same things so why would TV shows be anything different. Your friends are also some of the closest people to you and know you the best so they can suggest a show that would be perfect for you. They can also suggest something you wouldn’t even think to try which could broaden your horizon. Asking my friends what they like, is how I started watching the show Scandal and I absolutely love it!
I hope these 6 tips are helpful when you are looking for another show to watch. I am always looking for something new and these tips always help me out. If you enjoyed this check out the rest of my blog for everything TV shows.
Photo from: hbo.com